If you have an idea that is clear, concise, compelling, original and relevant, we want to hear about it! We have a dedicated committee that reviews all speaker applications, and because we want yours to shine, we’ve developed guidelines about what does (and doesn’t) work on the TEDxJacksonville stage.
We are eager to consider ideas that:
We reject ideas that are:
This year’s conference will take place October 23rd.
• Presentations will be between 5 and 15 minutes in length, with final length determined by the TEDxJacksonville coaching team.
• Presenters may not be paid for their talk.
• No podium.
• All talks will be video recorded and uploaded to the TEDx YouTube channel for global viewing.
• Presenters should plan on being present throughout the TEDxJacksonville event; our audience wants to meet you and ask questions.
• Presenters must have copyright ownership of any images or video included in their talk. If you use an image under a Creative Commons license, cite the source at the bottom of the slide.
Thank you again for your interest in TEDxJacksonville!
Though we consider each application carefully, please note that fewer than 20% of applicants are contacted for interviews.