Paradigm-shifting forces are changing the very nature of work.
April 11, Gooding Auditorium, Jacksonville University, 6:00 to 8:00 p.m., $12.
The future of work is here today, and the nature of both manufacturing and knowledge jobs will never be the same. According to a McKinsey analysis of 2,000 different work activities across 800 occupations, automation will change virtually every job across all occupations. Join us as we discuss the trends driving these changes, and the challenges that Jacksonville- and Florida-based employers and employees face in navigating the ever-evolving 21st-century labor market.
State and local industry experts include:
- Tony Carvajal, Vice President at Florida Chamber Foundation
- Dr. Julius Demps, Associate Professor of Management at Jacksonville University
- Heather Joyce, Associate Director, People Consultant at Ernst & Young
- Paula Shepherd, Plant Manager, Management Operations, at Johnson & Johnson
- Tyra Tutor, Senior Vice President, Corporate Development at Adecco
- Moderator: Cathy Chambers, Senior Vice President at JAXUSA Partnership
Free parking is available. Refreshments will be available during the program. Seating is limited.
[This event has concluded.]